1. Click this link to take you to the Indiana BMV Website.
2. If you have a BMV log on and password, enter it here.
3. If you do not have a BMV log on and password, click the link to "Create Account." To create an account you will need your Driver License Number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number and the zip code as it appears on your driver license.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, choose the link that states, "View your driver record."
5. This "Driver Record" is what the attorney needs to determine if he can get you driving legally. There are a few ways you can get this "Driver Record" to the attorney.
- You can print the Driver Record and then mail it or drop if off (very slow)
- You can print the Driver Record and then fax it to the attorney (slow)
- You can print the Driver Record off and then scan it to the attorney's email (fast)
- You can save the Driver Record as a PDF and then email it to the attorney (very fast)
- This is the absolute best way.
- If you are doing this from a desktop computer you can press "Ctrl" key and the "P" key. Then choose the option to "Save as a PDF".
- If you are doing this from a smart phone simply take a screenshot (a picture of what appears on the screen) of the entire record (more than one screenshot is okay) and email the screenshots of the driving record to the attorney.
- Or you can call (317) 632-3642 to talk with the attorney about other options to get the Driver Record to the attorney.
Having an attorney look at your Driver Record is the absolute first step in getting you back on the road as soon as possible.